- Next generation medical device platform
- Broad hemostat pipeline already developed to service multiple large markets in excess of $7B and growing
- Platform has already yielded 1st FDA cleared product
- Capitally efficient capabilities in place for developing other hi-margin products
- Low cost of manufacturing and distribution coupled with safety and efficacy makes gel-e a very attractive alternative to the standard-of-care
gel-e Life Sciences has developed an advanced wound care platform designed to be used across a broad spectrum of clinical and non-clinical settings. Using a proprietary molecular w/modified natural biopolymer, gel-e’s patented approach provides rapid mechanical hemostasis in a clean, safe healing environment.
The inert, abundant, naturally harvested components that constitute gel-e’s product line provide for low cost manufacturing and distribution. gel-e’s technology platform is also extremely functional after a clot has formed through use of Clean-Up gel-e™, a simple innovative de-clotting agent under development to designed specifically to reverse the strong bonds created by gel-e’s product line.
- FDA clearance of Vascular gel-e™
- Issuance of 5th US patent
- Publication of 6th peer-reviewed article
- Supplemental Phase 2 grant from National Science Foundation
Our first product, Vascular gel-e™ has been cleared by the FDA* for vascular access procedures. Up next are chronic wound dressings, surgical gels and even over-the-counter products, each of which can be integrated into $2B+ markets.
*K143466 (Previously HemogripPatch)
387 Technology Dr., Suite 3110B
College Park, MD 20742
Phone: (301) 405-3585
Fax: (301) 314-9592